The Riester Ri-san® high quality, palm-style single-tube analog sphygmomanometer is the embodiment of ergonomic design. Suitable for right- or left-handed users. The air-release valve is conveniently regulated by fingertip control.
- Latex-free bulb
- Tube connection at the top of the pressure gage for unhindered blood pressure measurement
- Precision air-release valve with fine adjustment
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system
- Specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm resists aging
- Diaphragm can be pressurized up to 600 mmHg
- Easily legible scale 64 from 0 to 300 mmHg with maximum error tolerance of 3 mmHg
- Latex-free, black Velcros adult cuff (54.5 X 14.5 cm)
- Vinyl zippered case
There are no reviews yet.