The Easy on-PC uses the power of your PC, laptop, or tablet, leveraging True Flow ultra sound technology for a complete spirometry solution. This PC spirometer uses pediatric incentives, displays inspiratory and expiratory real time curves and offers challenge testing. Some of the essential features include:
nDD TrueFlow Advantages:
• Not influenced by heat, humidity, barometric pressure, or altitude
• No cleaning, no maintenance
• Extremly high accuracy for low flows
• Flexible EMR capabilities
• Simple and economic consumables.
• Easy to operate outside lab with operator prompts and diagnostics.
• Extremely high accuracy for low flows.
• PC guided spirometry.
• Bio calibration check feature.
• Ready to use GDT interfacing possibility.
• Test selection with or without tidal breathing.
• Actualized Fltetcher curve report.
• Country specific predicted values selectable and interpretation.
• Inspiratory and expiratory real-time curve(s)
• Challenge testing with manitol and methacholine protocols
• Pediatric incentives
• Automated quality control
• Quick test
• Auto QC user selection for best trial from 8.
• Tidal breathing selectable.
• FVC, FVL, SVL, MVV, post testing
• NASA, COPDGene, BOLD
• Meets ATS/ERS, SSA Disability and NIOSH/OSHA standards.
Easy on PC Spirometry System Includes:
• Spirometry sensor
• Carry case
• 3 – year warranty
• PC Laptop in Photo is not included and used only for descriptive purposes.