Pneumatic tourniquet of Riester used for the evacuation of the blood from the extremities in amputations. Its resistant and highly accurate gauge is designed for accurate measurement and a long life.
- Robust metal pump for pressure generation.
- The air from the cuff is ejected by opening the drain valve.
- Metallic gauge chrome-plated aluminium easily legible scale up to 700 mm Hg.
- Includes 57 x 9 cm arm cuff and cuff to thigh of 96 x 13 cm, in both cases with latex-free bags.
- The cuffs can be washed and disinfected